Four months old today!!!

bev309

Reaction score
Where has the time gone? He also did his 1st proper roll from his back onto his front today - only just realised, what a coincidence! First time he did it was this morning & he startled himself a little & started to cry, & didn't attempt any more until tonight, he did it again & was majorly pleased with himself when he lifted himself up onto his arms!:happydance:

Aww thats lovely hun...Congrats xxx

:happydance:Oooh! He is becoming a big boy now with big boy moves!

Well he has done it twice again today - he doesn't really like being on his tummy, but I think he enjoys the rolling bit - there will be no stopping him soon! Today in the bath he had his first giggling fit - he was in hysterics - I was starting to worry as he hadn't giggled as yet, but today sorted out all my fears - but as soon as my daughter brought my phone to capture it he was tiring & stopped - why can I never seem to catch the good stuff on film?!!:hissy:

aw i know it goes quick, how is urs sleeping ? mine is similer age and sleeping badly still xx

aw i know it goes quick, how is urs sleeping ? mine is similer age and sleeping badly still xx

Hardly sleeps during day - catnaps, not too bad at night, usually in bed by 9.30pm but usually waking by 3.00am for food, then asleep again until approx 6.30/7.00am. I wouldn't mind, but he was sleeping right through until a couple of weeks back, so we're taking a step backwards! (temporarily I hope!)

Awww thats so cute, time goes so fast is weird that whilst pregnant you're wishing the time to go faster and then when you have your baby you are worried its all going so fast :(

That's great Jack, Well Done !

Maybe it's time for some babyrice and things?

Hardly sleeps during day - catnaps, not too bad at night, usually in bed by 9.30pm but usually waking by 3.00am for food, then asleep again until approx 6.30/7.00am. I wouldn't mind, but he was sleeping right through until a couple of weeks back, so we're taking a step backwards! (temporarily I hope!)

ah at least he only wakes once mine goes to sleep at 10-11pm gets up at 2.30am for feed then back up at 6ish for a feed then up proply at 8.30am but he can wake every hour or 2 and have a little grissel so i have to keep getting up and i stick his dummy back in lol xxx

:dohh: Once Jack has gone off he spits his dummy out & he won't have it again until he wakes - once he wakes or cries in bed, he will rarely go back on his own, but he is getting better:happydance:
I think he has the beginnings of a cold & cough, so I am happy with anything at the moment :happydance:
You look great in your new pic btw!

That's great Jack, Well Done !

Maybe it's time for some babyrice and things?

He has been on solids since about 3mths 1 week as HV says he is a big baby, & was never satisfied with his milk. He loves his food & is now on 3 meals a day after his normal milk feed!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->