Four Weddings

I've been sky plus'ing this, found it quite amusing although i think it rushes through the weddings a bit but i guess they have to to fit all 4 in lol

i started watching this but got major pissed off with them all bitching about eachothers wedding, i think they forget these people spent thousands on there perfect day, its not a day for others!

i didnt see all of last nights one becos sky box was goin crazy!
who won the honey moon yesterday?

The blonde one who was bitching with the Russian girl all the way through

Love this!! The Russian girl got on my nerves. OH said she looked like Russia's version of Jodie Marsh lol!!! Looking forward to next weeks, the orange skinned peroxide bleached bride will make for good viewing!!

Looking forward to next weeks bunch - I've been waiting for the one with Jordan's carriage. Is it the real carriage or just a replica - does anyone know??

I couldn't decide this week if the Russian girl or the blonde girl was the bitchiest?
(DF says the Russian girl was the worst - he kept demanding I switch over to Fifth Gear cos she was so annoying hehe)

It's so funny when you see the brides falling on the floor drunk as well defiantly good viewing!

Iliked the girl who had the laid back family friendly wedding this week! The Russian was a total bitch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->