Four years next month ttc....

We been FTC for almost 3 years, as far as I know hub is fine, due to supers perm 2 yrs ago. And I did all tests, some invasive. Never had a bfp, did 9 rounds of clomid, an 2 ultrasounds, hsg, all clear.

hi ladies it will be 3 years for me and hubby in ttc and still nothing, been on merformin, clomid, charting,temping you name it. still nothing I know how you all feel, I wish all of us the best, and pray it will happen for all of us, best wishes, hugs hugs friends

I will have been trying for four years next month, I cannot believe I'm still not pregnant not even a late period!! What the hell is up with my body!! Anyone else been trying so long & have no explaination as of why?

All my friends have conceived easily & some of them are on baby number two...I am very jealous I cant even be bothered with them anymore, two of them just text me on the day of the 12week scan saying 'I'm preg & away for a 12 wk scan' very nice text when they know how long I have been trying!!

On a plus this year we start IVF in June/July. I feel I'm going to be blessed with twins :)

Hey hope you don't mind me joining you're post...
I understand your pain.. also been trying 3.5yrs..
Good luck with ivf I hope its a success !! Xx
We hope to start ivf/iui next year once our bmi s are a tad lower : ((
Under the nhs we have certain protocols to adhere by.
so both me and hubby have to be under 29.
Im at 30 so will be there soon. But hubby is 36 so got a lot of weight to shift.
I ovulate without any intervention, my cycle is 33-36 days.
Fertility put me on metformin 2.5 yrs ago, lap to confirm pcos.
Hsg which was all normal.
So can't do anything until weight and issues are solved.
So very frustrating time as no family/friends been through same xx
Good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back