Freak like me?

L

lepaskilf

anyone been watching this on bbc three? it's exposing people's wierd habits such as biting nails to dusting constantly to climbing trees!

I thought it might be a fun thread to expose our own habits!!

I pick the skin (cuticles) around my nails, even until they bleed!!

when i was younger i used to make a funny noise in the back of my throat!

I've been watching the repeat of this in the early hours of the morning! My weird habit is getting my poor hubbys blackheads out!

i love this programme, but i don't have any weird habits to add!

haha!! there's something satisfying about squeezing oh's spots!!!

I figured out another wierd habit the other day when i went to a public loo. .... if i'm in a pub or somewhere for most of the day/eve then when i use the loo i have to use the same cubicle so atleast i'm only open to the germs from there and not all the others!!!

haha!! there's something satisfying about squeezing oh's spots!!!

I figured out another wierd habit the other day when i went to a public loo. .... if i'm in a pub or somewhere for most of the day/eve then when i use the loo i have to use the same cubicle so atleast i'm only open to the germs from there and not all the others!!!

i do that too! :haha:

There was one on last night about a girl who sniffed everything they picked up, thats me :haha:

I've been watching the repeat of this in the early hours of the morning! My weird habit is getting my poor hubbys blackheads out!

I do that too, drives him mad!

BTW, I love your pig! Baldwin or Skinny? I have two boys atm.

my sis said to me the other day that when she gets a horrible smell on her hands she can't help but sniff every now and again!!! haha! I do that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->