Freaking out a bit, internet passwords not working?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Okay, so I KNOW I'm not entering the wrong password for my Facebook or MSN but I still can't get onto either of them :hissy:

Is there any chance that somebody DID NOT somehow figure out my passwords & change them on me? I can't think of anyone that would do that to me, lol. :cry:

I guess not since your post isn't in all capitals... does it have a number in it and is num lock on?

Yeah it has a number in it & I entered it correctly :(

hhhm really strange, can you enter email and is there an option that says forgotten password?

email hotmail and facebook. My account was hacked into a few months ago and i emailed them and had to answer a few questions about my account to get it back. Have you tried answering your secret question and your secondary email etc?

I know sometimes facebook will decide that I don't have the right password... I just go and retrieve it from the forgot password button... My msn hasn't logged in in more than 2 months because it's decided that I'm not punching something in right too... but I can get into my email... strange

email hotmail and facebook. My account was hacked into a few months ago and i emailed them and had to answer a few questions about my account to get it back. Have you tried answering your secret question and your secondary email etc?

Yeah I tried my secret question but I didn't have a secondary email on my hotmail :( Where did you send the email to/what did you say? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->