Freaking out and worried!

AP

Reaction score
I stopped expressing a few months ago(she has formula instead when she has a bottle) but T has been biting today and i needed a break from it, so i gave her a bottle and tried to express.

im lucky ive got an ounce! Does this mean i have low supply?! (i use a medela swing)

Haven't you been reading all the threads on here about the same issue? :D Its totally normal to not be able to express much; and does not indicate a low supply, for some ladies its all along and for some ladies it is something that happens at a later stage. I have an oversupply and still choke my LO with torrents of milk and aside from a couple of times where his weight gain wasn't great he has mainly gained well above average-yet I struggle to express more than an oz and am lucky to get a teaspoon on most occasions. Also if you haven't been expressing for ages; your body gets un-used to it and its like starting from square one again. Your supply is probably perfect for your LOs needs xx

omg that appreciation thread is so well deserved you know ;) :thumbup: You have made me feel so much better with just that reply xxx

thanks hun! Please don't worry or freak out, its totally normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->