Freaking out & worried

Isitourturn

Reaction score
Hi there long time lurker , first time poster. So my story. Nearly 30. OH 34... NTNP since July 2019. Really trying properly with OPKS since November and nothing. Absolutely freaked as I unfortunately had chlamydia twice in the past . One when I was younger and once 2 years ago. Both for quite a significant amount of time. Terrified my tubes are blocked now so stressed about conceiving naturally. Currently 4dpo in 2ww and just don't feel like it is going to happen. I have a fertility appointment booked for April where I will ask to be referred for a hsg .My hopes were that I would be preg by then and the thought of getting into the world of fertility treatment scares me . Just need to vent and hear some other positive stories so decided to join here.

Hey there! I had chlamydia for 8 or so months and after I got rid of it I've had 2 healthy pregnancies. The only time it will effect your fertility is when you aren't treated for it! I wish you the best of luck in your ttc journey.

Hey there! I had chlamydia for 8 or so months and after I got rid of it I've had 2 healthy pregnancies. The only time it will effect your fertility is when you aren't treated for it! I wish you the best of luck in your ttc journey.

Thank you so much for your reply! Make a me feel a bit better xxx

Hello and welcome. You've been trying for such a short time, try not to panic yourself. You've got your back up appointment booked and meantime try to have fun trying. Remember opk tests are a good tool but your body is great at letting you know the best time to give it a go too, having a 'date' when your feeling in the mood, enjoying being with each other rather than bd'ing because the test says it's time - dont get too clinical too quickly if you can avoid it. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->