Freaking out

Purplehippo

Reaction score
Took the buscopan last night as I was in so much pain but reluctantly and haven't felt beanie move all day :cry: I've eaten, led down and moved around nothing :cry:

Phone mw if you are worried. I doubt its related to the medicine. But get checked out.

I think you should speak to your mw about how much you worry. Not trying to be rude but you need to relax a little as the worry gets worse once baby is born. Might be worth mw giving you some advise x

Huni drink a reli sugary iced drink and lay on your left hand side and call the mw...

I'm sure it's a total coincidence but better be safe then sorry

I don't think any of us should comment on whether this lady worries too much. None of us are aware of others previous experiences.

Call your mw for any reduced foetal movement

I was just saying it might help to put her mind at rest.

I wasnt being horrid.

I worried like nervous wreck last time due to previous loss. I drove myself insane. I am only offering advise from my experience.

In future I wont bother :flower:

A really icy cold drink, preferably something fizzy like fanta orange, a bite to eat, lie on your left side and wait, baby might just be asleep, if you are still concerned call your midwife, and call them every single time you feel worried about your baby, better being safe than sorry! :hug:

Agree with the others on the cold/sugary drink. If nothing, call your midwife to get checked out.

Have you had anything since posting?

Thank you everyone, yes I have had movement not as much kicks very small movements but at least I've felt beanie :flower::hugs:

I would phone mw still hun they say any change so be monitored. Im not trying to scare you but if movements are normally bigger and you are only getting small ones its better to be safe than sorry. Im sure everything is fine x

Always worth getting things checked out. x

It's been ok tonight they just aren't as strong but I think it's cos it's moved when I went thurs they said its traverse now so kicks are higher it might have more padding to go through now :haha::blush:

glad you are getting movement now.

I slept most of the day the other day and I hadn't felt him move and then I had ice lollies and he was doing some kind of dance lol

glad you are getting movement now.

I slept most of the day the other day and I hadn't felt him move and then I had ice lollies and he was doing some kind of dance lol

My little munchkin goes crazy when I eat ice pops!!! Especially blue ones!

Purplehippo - glad beanies moving around again! They do like to make us worry!

Really glad that beanie is moving again :) The worry is just never ending with these LO's. They make it way too easy to do.

Hi,

Last Friday I had a day where I had very little movement but guessed that she was either a) growing and had tired herself out or b) lying so she was kicking and pushing on my internals rather than me being able to feel it on the outside.

I too freaked myself out but later on in the night (about 11pm) she woke up or turned and the kicks started. I'm 29 weeks so knew that I needed to see whether the movements changed or slowed down again and to contact m/w if they didn't get back to normal.

If you have any other concerns, it only takes 1 call to the m/w to make sure all is ok so it's better to phone than worry yourself.

Hope all is ok now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->