Freddy Got Fingered

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
I think its one of those films you either love or hate .. a bit like marmite :rofl:

So which one are you?

I know we already have some sneaky fans on here *cough* Zara

OMG i love this film!!

'daddy im a farmer'

'the backwards man, the backwards man.
the backwards man, the backwards man,
i can walk backwards as fast as you can, i can walk backwards as fast as you can'

x-ray cat, i used to have a mousemat with xray cat on!! ha ha

xx

Thought you meant freddy from big brother 8-[ what can I say, I've led a sheltered life :lol:

the only thing i memba from this film is "look at my hooves look at my hooves" ive prob got the rong film lmao, think i cn it in 2004 when one was rather mortal :) seemed funny at the time so i musta liked it! xx

I LOVE this film

Me & OH are always quoting the 'daddy would you like some sausages' and 'look at my hooooves' :rofl:

I loved it years ago, but probably only because I was drunk/stoned/high...I doubt I'd find it as funny now!

Although

'Daddy would you like some sausages? Daddy would you like some sausages?' will always tickle me!

I completely forgot i posted this thread :rofl: :rofl:

Danni ... search it on youtube you can watch some clips

"Whats that" ..... "Its my umbilical cord" :rofl: :rofl:

AMAZING FILM! "You can't hurt me, not with my cheese helmet!" haha.

x

This is the funniest film ever! I did lend it to SIL and she hated it though, so you are right it's marmite!

"the backword man, the backword man"!

"Daddy would you like some sausages"!!

TOooooooo funny!

I'm gonna be the odd one out but I really didn't like it :( I think it was the bit with the baby that completely freaked me out! And when he licked that bloke's broken knee! My mate loves it tho, definitely a marmite film! x

LOL I remember the first time I watched it and the bit with the horse was just minging! But you just need to watch it with an open mind :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->