• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FREE 1% milk coupon in waitrose weekender

summer rain

Mum of 5
Reaction score
The waitrose weekender; which is a free newspaper given away from Thursday to Sunday in waitrose stores has a coupon inside for a completely free 2 pint bottle of their 1% milk (which they introduced, pulled and due to customer pressure are now reintroducing in stores), it is one per customer but it doesn't say one per household-so in theory you can get a few; the 1% milk is inbetween skimmed and semi-skimmed in fat level but apparently tastes the same as semi-skimmed. The newspaper only available this weekend but the coupon can then be used until Thursday 2nd February. Also while not a freebie, there is another coupon in there for Sakata Japanese crackers, 50p off, those don't run out until 28th Feb and are only limited to one per item purchased so if you like that type of snack you could get loads of the newspapers and clip the coupons xx

Hun if you look at the date on my post it was in last week's edition, I posted last Saturday

https://www.freesamples.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Free-Waitrose-1-Fat-Milk-300x166.jpg

It was indeed in the paper; we have three bottles of it in the fridge-maybe they will repeat it another week
x

great offer sadly no waitrose here :(

This is the first time ever I lived near waitrose :D I live only 2 minutes walk from one of the biggest ones I have ever seen. Although its perceived as expensive-it does have some items cheaper than any other supermarket and quite often has 'while stocks last' items at ridiculous prices-for example atm they have 500ml fresh pancake batter for only £2.99 xx

i make my own pancakes and spend about 25p making on batch lol so £2.99 seems awful steep? is it worth the £3? how many is it said to make?

i make my own pancakes and spend about 25p making on batch lol so £2.99 seems awful steep? is it worth the £3? how many is it said to make?

Not sure; it is steep if you make your own but for a ready made batter its not really; may have been more than 500ml actually, think I misread the size :dohh:

lol :D love fresh pancakes :D i told my mum i'd beat her if she bought the ready mix lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->