Free baby boys clothes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi guys not sure if this is the right section but i have been given alot of babies clothes from friends and family and have been given way to much so i have sorted out alot of stuff i know we wont get round to using and was wondering if they would be any use to anyone? ranging from newborn to 12 month and also summer hats, and a small pile of socks.

All in good condition. all i ask is that if you cant collect please cover the postage costs. otherwise they are totally free.

The items are not for resale so please dont ask for the lot as im dishing them out to people who will generally use them :)

please pm with the age group you would be interested in and il sort you out some pictures to chooce some items :)

hey hun i could poss arrange courier or pay royal mail depends how big parcel is if these still available whats in the bundle hun?

hey hun i could poss arrange courier or pay royal mail depends how big parcel is if these still available whats in the bundle hun?

The items are not for resale so please dont ask for the lot as im dishing them out to people who will generally use them

The OP has specified that she does NOT want to sell in a bundle :nope:

OP - If you have any 9-12 month items I would be interested in those and also summer hats in 9-12 months :) :thumbup: thanks xxx

have you got any winter newborn - 0-3 my friend is due in november an hasnt got much money id love to help her out xxx

let me know about the 6m+ hun thanks x

Any 0-3/3-6 be very welcome here if not taken, baby due end of September and all Mason's 0-3/3-6 is summer clothes!. and of course I would pay postage costs.

Thanks.x

I'd be interested in any 3-6 and 6-9 month winter stuff Hon and, as you don't want paying, I'll donate to SANDS instead?

i would like aanything especially sleep suits and socks

please let me know how much u want for delievery

id be interested in 3-6 winter stuff if you have anything left xxx

Id be intrested in 9-12mth autumn/winter stuff if you have any.

Awww how sweet :)
I would be interested in any 0 - 3 stuff Please x

any 6-9 or 9-12 sleepsuits would be greatly appreciated here xxx

I'd be intrested in anything 6 months + if you still have anything left

x

I would be interested in anything that is 0 to 12 mos. anything will help. Thank you and hope you have a blessed day. take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"