Free baby hat adorable , Free delivery too.

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Found this and had to post ...
Free little baby hat , Put your babys due date or birth date pick a colour (Theres loads to choose from) , It will ask you to create an account says the cost is £2.75 .. But when you go to check out it updates all FREE .
I picked a lovely little white hat .

https://www.rainbowbabies.co.uk/index.php?page=53

I just noticed it asks for a picture of your baby when ordering ...
If you dont wish to do this , Then just say you havent had your baby yet ..
I got asked for due date and went through fine . xxx

I went white ... Th pink looked sooo cute .. But untill they tell me what it is thought better be safe :) . xxx

Thanks :D i ordered too a white one, it did say that i'd have to print out a voucher and send it with the birth announcement details in email.

It then asks in the email for you to send a photo hen the baby is born :?

i ordered 1 to my house and 1 to my bfs mums now il get blue an pink lol

Hahahahahahahaa love the idea lol (Now why didnt i think of that lol). xx

lol u can even just order 2 2 ur house they let ya i think they just think ur havin twins

It says about the photo they ask for , You can email it to them to save posting ...
It says with the confirmation and instruction email you got just reply including Your number babys birth date etc hope this helps .. Ohhh iam so going to order another one lol . xx

thanks i ordered a pink 1! xx

thanks for that hun

i ordered the sky blue one :D aidan is going to look so cute in it when he is born :happydance:
xx

it says in my email....

You have ordered a baby cap from Rainbowbabies. We hope that you and your baby will enjoy it.
To receive your baby cap, please send us a photo of your newborn baby along with a copy of this email (with your order number) after the baby is born.

so does that mean i dont get it untill bubs is born and i have to send a picci x x

Sounds a bit dodgy to me. Or is it just that i'm very suspicious......hmmm. lol

Im not sure exactly , But been told by owner of site who posted freebie people have recieved them ..
I think its too stop people randomly sending for them allthow not sure exactly . I do know you can send an email with photo if that makes it any easier . Iam not sure if your expecting i just put order in . xx

I've just ordered one, I sent them an email saying my baby isn't here yet. :lol: So I can't provide a picture. Let's see if I recieve one.

I did the same !! Got a reply today and they have said when the baby is born send a pic with the order number and then they will dispatch the hat !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->