**FREE Baby sling!! FREEBIE ALERT!!!**

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh freeeeeeeeee!!!!

I ordered one several weeks ago. I wouldn't bother If I was to do it again. It is so uncomfortable with NOTHING in it. It doesn't have any stretch to the material. I put my cat in it, he loves it, but it dug into my shoulders something Horrible. I am probably going to try and sell mine..

Thanks for letting us know! I think I will buy one I can test out! At least your cat liked it! :haha:

First timer where in Essex are u?x

Middle - thurrock. Whys that hun?x

Ooooh not that far from me I'm in Romford, where do u plan on delivering? I'm looking to get away from queens x

a friend of mine is going to Queens when she goes into labour, but i'll be at Basildon(eurgh not much better lol) as they have a midwife led unit. How far are you? Have you had 20wk anomoly/gender scan yet?x

Ooooh not that far from me I'm in Romford, where do u plan on delivering? I'm looking to get away from queens x

a friend of mine is going to Queens when she goes into labour, but i'll be at Basildon(eurgh not much better lol) as they have a midwife led unit. How far are you? Have you had 20wk anomoly/gender scan yet?x

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow got my anomoly scan on 13th. How about u? I'm high risk so under all consultants but I'm trying my best to get into Chelmsford. I seem to live at lakeside teasing myself with all the baby stuff ATM lol x

I ordered one several weeks ago. I wouldn't bother If I was to do it again. It is so uncomfortable with NOTHING in it. It doesn't have any stretch to the material. I put my cat in it, he loves it, but it dug into my shoulders something Horrible. I am probably going to try and sell mine..

:haha: You have just made my night with the cat thing! xx

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow got my anomoly scan on 13th. How about u? I'm high risk so under all consultants but I'm trying my best to get into Chelmsford. I seem to live at lakeside teasing myself with all the baby stuff ATM lol x

awww you poor thing under all those consultants :-( so your only a day ahead of me though lol woop woop! I have heard good things about Chelmsford so good luck. Loving Lakeside too, and get to start buying things after Wednesday too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->