"Free Baby Supply Samples" any good ones?

MImom2be

Recent Mommy~6-13-13!
Reaction score
Evening all :)

As my OB/GYN pointed out, there are PLENTY of companies will and seeking to get their products/free samples out there to pregnant women/new mothers!

I just signed up for some sort of gift pack things tonight with Enfamil and Similac. Being as I JUST signed up, I haven't received anything yet, so I was curious if there were other companies people have applied to and gotten some pretty neat pregnancy/new mom stuff?

Care to share links/names anyone?

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I suppose it DOES look like I'm seeking free handouts, but really, I'm just sick of getting NOTHING but bills in the mail ;)

I was going to suggest Similac also - we got 2 tubs of formula from them, we plan on BFing but if for some reason we have to go the formula route we have some from them and Gerber. Also Avent - we got a free bottle from them!

We got a few vouchers from similac and gerber also - and certificates to bring to the hospital go get bags of goodies - nursing cover, ready made formula, coupons, a book bag and a few other things I can't think of right now

i will be stalking this tho to see if there's any others I need to sign up for.

I'm planning on bf but I signed up with formula companies anyway (figured I could give formula samples and coupons to relatives who ff, plus you get other stuff from them). I've gotten coupons from Gerber, coupons and two cans of powdered formula from Enfamil and coupons, and from Similac I've gotten coupons for formula and their bottles plus a can of formula, a free bottle and a tub of formula. I wonder how to get the free Avent bottle? That's the kind I'm using, but the only offer I can find is for the UK.

I'm planning on bf but I signed up with formula companies anyway (figured I could give formula samples and coupons to relatives who ff, plus you get other stuff from them). I've gotten coupons from Gerber, coupons and two cans of powdered formula from Enfamil and coupons, and from Similac I've gotten coupons for formula and their bottles plus a can of formula, a free bottle and a tub of formula. I wonder how to get the free Avent bottle? That's the kind I'm using, but the only offer I can find is for the UK.

Not sure about the bottle - i don't even remember signing up with them lol

Lol I want coupons! We have all the Avent bottles but we need new nipples, and they're $5 for 2 nipples! That adds up fast!

Ya know, I was curious, when you print off those coupons/vouchers to take into your hospital, how do you even know if they'll have them? I have NO idea what my hospital carries, or even what my OB/GYN carries, so other than printing off a million of those things and PRAYING your hospital has one of them, is there any other way to redeem them?

My one from Enfamil said that if the hospital didn't have it, you could contact them and they'd send it to you.

One of the sites - I think it was Similac or Enfamil - had a place to check if your hospital participates in the little care package deal have

My one from Enfamil said that if the hospital didn't have it, you could contact them and they'd send it to you.

Nice to know!! Guess i should start reading the fine print a little more lmao

I recieved the free Avent bottle by signing up to the "avent due date club" ..
also, recieved a cow and gate soft cow by signing up to cow and gate..
Then, I've recieved a free kit from johnsons .. (mini body wash, mini nappy cream, mini baby oil, and a full size pack of wipes.) - can't remember how though.
I've recieved a few pregnancy diaries etc from numerous companies, like aptamil, heinz etc.. I think I got most of these by typing in "free baby samples" into google, and all i had to do was sign up once and it automatically joined you to every company, i'll see if i can find the link.. cant say no to a freebie lol!

Then, I've recieved a free kit from johnsons .. (mini body wash, mini nappy cream, mini baby oil, and a full size pack of wipes.) - can't remember how though.
I've recieved a few pregnancy diaries etc from numerous companies, like aptamil, heinz etc.. I think I got most of these by typing in "free baby samples" into google, and all i had to do was sign up once and it automatically joined you to every company, i'll see if i can find the link.. cant say no to a freebie lol!
I hope you can find the link :)

I hope you can find the link :)

You and me BOTH, I hope she finds that link too! ;)

I'm gonna sign up with J & J to see if i get the same thing you did!

CUSSONS AND ME FREE SAMPLE : https://www.mumandme.com/emollient-sample-form
STRETCH MARK FREE SAMPLE: https://www.silderm.com/Free_Sample.aspx
DUE DATE CLUB: https://www.duedateclub.co.uk/
COW AND GATE TEDDY: https://www.cowandgate.co.uk/#
FREE WEANING PACK: https://www.bebivita.co.uk/register.html
ELLAS KITCHEN: https://www.ellaskitchen.co.uk/become-a-friend/

Hope you ladies benefit from these :)

Dang, I'm in the US so I don't think I'd be able to use those :/

Same here, but I'm sure some of our UK ladies will LOVE the links :D

I just posted them in the FB May Mummy group I'm in which is mainly UK ladies - I'm sure they will send big thanx to LilliesMummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->