Free cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emiliasmummy

Reaction score
Free cards ladies

www.cardtown.com .... ive done 6 so far they dont seem to need a vaild email either so lots of free cards lol have fun x

* Create account by entering your email address and a password of your choice, before clicking ‘Create Account’
* Once you’ve created your account,click ‘Add Prepay Credit’ and enter the code LOVEFIVE into the prepay voucher box*
* Then, to make sure that your £5 FREE credit is safely in your account, just click ‘redeem’. It’s as easy as, well, 1-2-3!

*Please note that existing Card Town customers can also add this £5 FREE credit to their account, using the LOVEFIVE code.

thanks hun going to try it out now :D

thanks hun works a gem :D did you sent them all to same address?

yer i have done hun well i did 7 to my address and 8 to my mams lol im terrible with a freebie .... i only did them today but the 3 i gave real email address's for there emailed saying its dispatched so im guessing all of them will .... i just made up email address to save getting all the junk emails lol xx

i am completely the same i always jump on the funky pigeon ones :D

lol i love them so much better did loads of them dprint ones arent there were where near as good as funky p ..... oh well we'll see what these are like shouldnt moan when there free lol xx

yeah free is free :D lol always a huge + lol i try and get a years supply of cards when i can for free

guess what found another free card company :D

https://www.kukkle.com/

Kukkle are giving away a Free card to allthose who sign up aand use discount code pd0214.

Lovely gift for that special someone ;)

great hun wonder if mine came postie is always later in the day x

got all 15 of mine today i must say im impressed there lovely happy freebie today almost kissed my postman lol x

i personally think the kukkle ones are crap :( the cardtown ones are fantastic though i am waiting on some coming today but doubt they will get here before i leave :(

Will be giving this out a try! So it actually works yeah?!

whoo!!!

i got all 10 of my kukkle ones through i got them blank with extra envelopes
really impressed so far bargin :thumbup:

Can u type any email address in to card town when registering? Or do u actually have to set up a new email at hotmail everytime?

I've just made email addresses up on card town when registering so there not actual real email addresses as I didn't make new accounts on hotmail will I still get my cards? X

lol i used all fake ones and have now got all 37 of my cards lol i think i went a little mad x

not at all hun i am still trying to get as many cards as i can lol not sure when the offer is on till? is it midnight tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->