FREE day pass for TWO!! - gym/spa

babz1986

Reaction score
Just signed up and got my voucher straight away...

Its a free voucher for two to use their facilities - good enough for me for a day of 'me time' lol well actually OH is coming too but better than nothing!

https://www.leisureandspaatqhotels.co.uk/current_offer.php

Edited to add - Just got a call straight away from them and we're all booked in!!! Give you free towels when you arrive too!!

apply will see if i get it very little places in scotland and think the place i picked is near glasgow lol

Applied at Crewe Hall :)
Weekend after Valentines for me & OH to chill in the jacuzzi wooo !
Fingers crossed we get a call hehe ...
Thanks for the link :) xo

Received call within the hour :) - me & OH are all booked in !!
Thanks again :D xo

Received call within the hour :) - me & OH are all booked in !!
Thanks again :D xo

haha we are going Crewe Hall!!!

Going on the 6th of Feb so will let you know!!!

I've applied for the Warrington one.
Is it all completely free? Think if we get it me and OH will go :) x

it says in T&C that you may be charged for some things and they have the right to refuse and you should call ahead and find out as every place is different and so your not disappointed.

When I spoke to them they just said bring ourselves, gym stuff, swim stuff and £1 for the lockers and that was it..

Think the charges might be for treatments and food and stuff, as me and my sis went to one of there other spas last year with a lastminute.com deal for £10 and didn't have pay anything extra apart from for food and drinks that we had there.

When I spoke to them they just said bring ourselves, gym stuff, swim stuff and £1 for the lockers and that was it..

Think the charges might be for treatments and food and stuff, as me and my sis went to one of there other spas last year with a lastminute.com deal for £10 and didn't have pay anything extra apart from for food and drinks that we had there.

Babz - I'm in Stoke too :o)
Yeah Crewe Hall just said to bring gym & wet clothing :happydance:
Email I recieved after I spoke to them though states the voucher needs to be used within 14 days :nope: ... But Crewe Hall have booked us in on Feb 19th which is more than 14 days from when we applied (yesterday 22nd Jan!)

:flower:

I saw the post about the lack of gyms in Scotland. The Times, I think it was the Sunday one, might have been the saturday one though had an offer for a gym which has alot of branches in Scotland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->