Free Huggies Mum & Baby Bundle Sainsburys (Sorry UK Only)

msangie11

Reaction score
I have just seen this on another forum and printed off the voucher.:happydance:

Bounty/huggies/sainsburys are giving a voucher which you can take to sainbury and exchange for a box which can be found with all the other baby products (the boxes is red), that includes the following:-

Foldable Changing mat
Sample pack of huggies newborn size 2
Sample pack of huggies little swimmer
Travel pack of huggies pure wipes
Pair of Tu baby booties
100ml bottle of Comfort Pure Concentrate Fabric Conditioner
50ml bottle of Carex Antibacterail Hand Gel
75ml can of Faombust foaming shower Gel
Sachet of Persil Small & might non bio Concertrated liquid detergent
pocket packet of kleenex balsam tissues

https://www.bounty.com/Good_Luckmum.aspx

I'm gonna do that later as it looks really good

i had a voucher for this through the post this morning-you have to buy a pack of huggies size1 nappies to get it!!

well worth it, i got 1 few weeks ago. my sister is going to get me 1 as well. all you have to do is buy a pack of nappies along with the coupon and you get the box.

cool thanks for that! :dance:

You also have to have nectar card to aply for fee gift and I do not have one of those:cry:

You also have to have nectar card to aply for fee gift and I do not have one of those:cry:

They have the nectar cards at the customer service desk in store. Just go there beforehand, get on and then pick up the pack.

I'll be off to pick mine up later this afternoon.

Quick update, I collected the Mum & Baby Bundle today but didn't need to buy the newborn nappies. As I was buying a couple of bits and pieces in Sainsbury's anyway I just put the pack on the conveyor belt and then gave them the voucher which they scanned for the £9.99 off. Result!!!!

The pack is quite good. My eldest DD has already nabbed the shower gel and anti bac hand gel from it. There is also the cutest little pair of baby booties in there. Ahhhhhhh

Went to pick up my freebie today and they had none in stock. :cry: He said the nearest in stock was 'in England'. I was slightly hecked off as we travelled to Sainsbury's especially.

Think I'm going to complain as it sounded like they had no intention of getting them in :(

My OH got sent one today, why hes recieving stuff from Huggies though....

Awww my printers got no ink. never has :cry: will have to see if a friend or someone can print it for me .

This is definitely the best freebie we have picked up to date, got one a few months back. It is much better than the tesco basket (which is still worthwhile getting)...

This is definitely the best freebie we have picked up to date, got one a few months back. It is much better than the tesco basket (which is still worthwhile getting)...

Oooohhh what is the Tesco Basket, I haven't heard about that one. Do you have a link or do I need a voucher?

I love a freebie:happydance:

Im gonna get me one of them lov the freebies!! Thank you x~x~x

finally picked mine up today!

went to one store yesterday and they didn't have any. but the helpful young customer services man looked it up on the system and traced all the places where they had some. so i went to another store this morning and voila! haven't looked at it properly yet, but its bigger than i thought it would be! :happydance:

i have been ringing everywhere for one of these packs and only one store has got any in and its in nantwich.. think if they are going to do these offers they sould at least have some stock in :-(

I went to my local store to get it and they had none - the very nice girl in Customer Service took my number and will ring me Monday when they're in - she said they get them in every day as there's quite a big demand on them. If your store doesn't have them it'd be worth asking customer service

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->