• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Free maternity tees and tank top

UC J

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I have about 3 leftover samples from my website that I would like to give away to ladies in their 1st or 2nd trimester that live in the US ( sorry my overseas mamas , I can't handle the shipping charge ) there are two fitted tees ( S/M, us size 4-8 and one fitted tank top ( L/XL, us size 8- 14)
I hope you are comfortable showing off your bump , because these tees will draw attention
Let me know if want them and inbox me where to ship

youre really giving them away. any S left over. i live in silver spring MD, is that possible?

oh ok. guess i saw it too late. im new to the website. do you know any other places for freebies?

oh ok. guess i saw it too late. im new to the website. do you know any other places for freebies?

Oh welcome! :flower: those were actually leftover samples from my website, I will dig around and see if I will locate another one for you, send me your address through private message

im not sure if this is a private message. let me know and ill send you the address.

i didnt find the option. i looked and looked but i dont see it. i looked you up in twitter though and found you

i still havent been able to find it. :( i dont know if its because im new and dont have the option.

i still havent been able to find it. :( i dont know if its because im new and dont have the option.

Oh yeah , just checked it , you cant send private messages yet, and it wont let me send one to you :(

New to the site would you happen to have any XL left? If not sorry to have bothered you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->