Free Pregnancy & Ovulation Tests?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
We are setting up a new site for free tests - PG & OPKS but I wondered if I made them slightly more available here for free would you do them?

The catch would be you would need to complete an offer or 2 (we can track it was YOU) & in return you receive the free tests. We get paid for you doing a FREE offer of some sort & you don't pay us? - Hope that makes sense!

Would need a little way of doing it from here but I can if you girls were interested basically.

x

yep i would!

I have 3 tests left and i cant afford to buy anymore till the 7th! so im trying to hold out useing them lol

So if im not prengnat this month, it would be great for next! :)

xx

The idea for us is to pay for the tests & P&P but also make a little profit to run BnB - I would never be dishonest about that :D But obvioulsy benefits you to get tests for doing nothing as well :)

One offer that is already set to track who done the offer is the Scarlet offer in the girlies room. Trial issue for £1 - I can do offers like this also so for example instead of giving you your £1 back I could send you 15 tests :D

3 votes

1 me lol
1 layla
1 ?

Might leave it unless people contact me tell me how many they want & I will sort a way through PM :D

i think its a fab idea hun(tho i voted im not ttc) but for other people yes i think its a good idea :D

Yes i would -xxx- Me and the oh are ttc concieve was hoping this time round we would be lucky but damn af arrived :evil:

Awwwwww Layla, best of luck for next month! :hugs: x

Tam doh doh - :roll:

mummy_of_two's AF arrived! :lol:

:rofl: I thought that was quick, as I read in the lines thread from Layla that she would be 3wks 3 days.....I thought blimey!!!!! And I thought layla meant, sorry I wont be doing offers, AF came :lol:

Mummy of two, I am so sorry babe, and wish you all the best for next month!

Layla babe, I have my fingers crossed for you :dust: x

Sorry!!! :lol:

That I am, there is no getting away from it :lol: All I can do is apologise for being so dim and hope the lights come on soon :rofl:

its ok i hope that it will workout this time round -xx- thanks layla :)

Will get this sorted :D

If anyone is in need of some ASAP then pop me a PM & I will sort a way for you to get these free - Just tell me if its OPKs or PG test OR both & of course how many :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->