Free pregnancy tests....

babesx3

Reaction score
Just saw this in TTC section
Just in case you need one!!!:thumbup:

https://www.duofertility.com/node/2708

I'm curious, is your/our information protected from third parties and the like??. I couldn't find any information on the site stating so?

I have no idea...
don't do it if u are worried.
just thought was a good offer.. some of the girls inTTC have already recieved theirs no problems..

Just submitted details :D Thanks babesx3! xxx

hmmmmmmm i think my mother would have a fit if they came through the door!!! haha

Just entered my details. Thanks for the link!

there are ones for the US on a different link, these are great i ordered them more than once, they take a few days to get here but i keep them in my fertility kit just incase :D better than paying, they are given my the fertility company to try and promote thier own product.

here is the us link: https://www.freeopks.com/#

Thanks for the US site!!!! I got 5 preg and 5 ovulation tests, hope they come soon :D

Thanks for the US site!!!! I got 5 preg and 5 ovulation tests, hope they come soon :D

I ordered 10 HPT's, then I got confused - can you get 10 of each or 10 total??? :shrug:

Either way, I hope they come while we still need them!! They indicate that they are backed up... bunch of POAS addicts out there! :haha:

You could only get 10 total so I just did half and half

just ordered mine, hope I get to the post before OH does :haha:

Has anyone in the UK received theirs yet? I'm wondering what packaging they come in because we'll have people staying soon and I wouldn't want them to notice the tests coming through the door.

mine came in a normal white envelope, but did have leaflets inside but nothing suggestive on th outside lol and i got it bout week after i ordered them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->