Free streaming sites?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knew any free streaming websites? I've just finished watching The Good Wife on Netflix, it's only got the 4 seasons though. I have managed to get episode 7 onwards of season 5 on Sky On Demand, but missed the first 6 episodes, anyone know where I can watch them?

They're not out on DVD yet as it is still being shown, iTunes has it but it's £2.50 an episode, I will do this if I get desperate!

I use cokeandpopcorn. It doesn't have a massive range of shows but at least it's not blocked yet :lol:

watchseries.to :thumbup: I watch all of my recent shows on this!

Edit: Some of the links don't work sometimes but it's just streaming so don't download anything (it'll tell you you have to just go to another link).

https://primewire.ag

Not sure if that's available in the UK or not though!

Cokeandpopcorn is probably the best I've used, it's not amazing but better than others I've used

If you have an android phone (or tablet) + a smart TV, download Showbox. You can play it on your device & stream to your TV.

If you have an android phone (or tablet) + a smart TV, download Showbox. You can play it on your device & stream to your TV.

I've just downloaded it but it's all in Japanese/Chinese so I can't figure out how to use it lol.

I've just downloaded it but it's all in Japanese/Chinese so I can't figure out how to use it lol.

How odd?! Uninstall it and reinstall via this link:

https://www.apkfiles.com/apk-341/showbox

You may need to "allow" your phone to install apps that are not via Google Play. When you install it, it will come up with an error, click settings & look for the option that "allows installation from an unknown source."

There's an app called cartoonHD which has lots of new films and shows on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->