• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

freebies and samples websites...Question

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF SOME GOOD WEBSITES WHERE I CAN GET COUPONS?? AND FREEBIES LIKE NAPPIES AND PAMPERS??? I FOUND A FEW BUT HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW OF ANY GOOD ONES IN THE U.S....THANKS!!!!

:thumbup:

im not too sure of the US but you can try going on to different nappies brands websites like pampers/huggies
i also went on to baby food brand websites such as cow & gate/sma ect
try these aswell:
johnston baby
heinz
advent
hipp

also check the websites of any department stores/food chains they might have baby clubs and send you out money off coupons, i did so for boots, tesco, sainsburys and asda but im not sure if u have those stores in the US

keep looking in this forum tho if anyone comes across any they usually post them here
good luck

you should try all the above brands we have in the U.K are also in the U.S from what can tell so have a search through a few threads on here,always big brand names that you can get stuff from.

womensfreebies is a great website you can also sign up and they send you emails for all kind of different freebies and offers. :D

nestle

similac

i'm not sure if they do the similac club in the states but in canada they sent me a ton of coupns for diapers and stuff and little packd of things. also i signed up for nestle and got a free jar of formula and some more coupons a backpack with a small changing mat in it ect.

Groupon.com is also an awesome website for coupons for not just diapers but everything in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"