freebies and samples websites...Question

Discussion in 'Freebies & Samples' started by DueSeptember, Mar 29, 2011.

1. DueSeptember

DueSeptember Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF SOME GOOD WEBSITES WHERE I CAN GET COUPONS?? AND FREEBIES LIKE NAPPIES AND PAMPERS??? I FOUND A FEW BUT HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW OF ANY GOOD ONES IN THE U.S....THANKS!!!!

:thumbup:

2. flubdub

flubdub Well-Known Member

the huggies and pampers websites?

3. jenb

jenb Well-Known Member

im not too sure of the US but you can try going on to different nappies brands websites like pampers/huggies
    i also went on to baby food brand websites such as cow & gate/sma ect
    try these aswell:
    johnston baby
    heinz
    advent
    hipp

also check the websites of any department stores/food chains they might have baby clubs and send you out money off coupons, i did so for boots, tesco, sainsburys and asda but im not sure if u have those stores in the US

keep looking in this forum tho if anyone comes across any they usually post them here
    good luck

4. N1kki

N1kki Guest

you should try all the above brands we have in the U.K are also in the U.S from what can tell so have a search through a few threads on here,always big brand names that you can get stuff from.

5. alparen

alparen Mommy to a Princess

womensfreebies is a great website you can also sign up and they send you emails for all kind of different freebies and offers. :D

nestle

similac

i'm not sure if they do the similac club in the states but in canada they sent me a ton of coupns for diapers and stuff and little packd of things. also i signed up for nestle and got a free jar of formula and some more coupons a backpack with a small changing mat in it ect.

Groupon.com is also an awesome website for coupons for not just diapers but everything in the world.

6. babyhussey

babyhussey Well-Known Member

sorry none in the us