Freedom Ring Slings

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
How good are these? I am thinking of selling my giraffe integra connecta and replacing it with one of these.

Are they safe enough?

Thanks xx

Ive got one but im selling it as i much prefer my wrap! But thats just my preference!

I've got one and love it :thumbup: I'm selling mine only because I need to get one in a smaller size :rofl: I got mine made a bit bigger just to be sure that it'd fit my post-pregnancy curves, but having lost weight, it's now too big.

The woman who makes them lives in the same town as me :thumbup:

I think the basic one is a one size and the padded etc come in different ones :)

they're website has the padded as one size too. am i on the right page? lol x

The "standard" size say they go up to a size 18. I was a size 18 pre-pregnancy, but was slightly concerned that with my increased chest size :)blush:) plus baby weight, it might be a bit tight. I simply e-mailed them, and she made it with a bit of extra fabric so I had more room to play with :thumbup:

Im bigger than an 18 and their standard one fits me fine :D I just dont like ring slings myself!

Weird :shrug:

I just went by what their ad on their ebay site said, and contacted them to make sure it'd fit! It was particularly the chest size I was worried about, as I went up 2 sizes just with pregnancy, never mind taking BF'ing boobs into account too :blush:

Well im a size 22 :shy: and im a 38GG bust (was bigger when i had logan!) and it fits fine! But then i guess it depends how long a tail you want!!

Good point, I liked my long tail initially, but it's too long now :rofl:

It's good to know that the standard one fits fine (goodness knows my weight never stays the same for long!), but I do wonder why they put that bit on their ebay ad if that's the case! Saying that, mine was bought more than a year ago, so they might've changed it since I got mine :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->