Frequent bowel movements?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok so since 7 DPO once I've been up for 15 mins I had to have a bowel movement..

I rarely have these but maybe every other day but since 7 DPO I've been popping at least 3 times a day now.. I'm on 8 DPO now..

I've had a lot of other symptoms too and I had a temp dip on 7 DPO..

Anybody heard of this?

I was going 4-6 times a day before my BFP which was very unusual for me... Now I go once every day if I'm lucky!

Oh wow! Yeah I'm going about 3 times a day!

Want to wait until I'm 3 days late! I had a temp dip on 7 DPO and it rises again on 8 DPO..
Hoping that was an implantation dip!!

Me too. Im now coming up to 6 weeks pregnant and with both my pregnancies I've been "loose" lol

Good luck

I had this, with this baby and DS - good luck! Xx

Yes i had very lose bowels before bfp then few days after bfp major constipation but now its back to normal im so glad to hear from you really hope you get a bfp

Wow! Thank you girls soo much!!!

I'm also feeling real warm also!!! It's 28 degrees here and I feel like its 50! It's actually not cold to me! I'm even running the ac on 60 in my car!!

Yes i had very lose bowels before bfp then few days after bfp major constipation but now its back to normal im so glad to hear from you really hope you get a bfp

Aww hey girl!!! So nice to hear from you!!! Praying for a Christmas :bfp:!

I'm testing on the 22nd!!!

How's your little miracle?

Yes I had this and it was very explosive lol (sorry tmi). I was so confused because I thought constipation was a sign of pregnancy not the other way around :wacko: It continued until about 6 weeks or so and then it was one or the other. I'm finally now where you assume you'd be with bm with most pregnancies.

I have my days. Sometimes its like I ate fiber all day and just have to "go" a million times (or worse have diarrhea TMI!!!!). And other days I don't feel the need to go at all, and then go a few days. :shrug:

Yes I had this and it was very explosive lol (sorry tmi). I was so confused because I thought constipation was a sign of pregnancy not the other way around :wacko: It continued until about 6 weeks or so and then it was one or the other. I'm finally now where you assume you'd be with bm with most pregnancies.

I read on a few pregnancy websites that diarrhea is a symptom/side effect of pregnancy that gets overlooked. The websites said it is very similar to morning sickness - your body's way of dealing with hormone overload. I guess its just morning sickness out the other end. :dohh:

Wow! Thank you girls soo much!!!

I'm also feeling real warm also!!! It's 28 degrees here and I feel like its 50! It's actually not cold to me! I'm even running the ac on 60 in my car!!

The day I got my super duper faint squinter of a BFP I woke up and announced it was boiling in the room and took off my pajamas and walked around in my underwear. LOL I noticed my DH was bundling up in a robe and staring at me like I grew a second head. :rofl: He muttered something like, "omg...you really are pregnat huh?". Fifteen minutes later I took a test and walked out and was like, "um...I swear I see something on this test!". :thumbup:

I have gone for a poo every day for last week or so, been passing wind loads too!!! Also sweating more/feeling very hot.

:wacko:

Mara, morning sickness out the other end is EXACTLY how I describe it. Often if I wake up feeling sick in the morning then have to take a #2 I feel much less nauseous afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->