FRER difference help!!!

2mommies19

Reaction score
94D56A1F-F5AB-448D-9746-4E3000101050.jpeg Here’s our story, 35 married lesbian no fertility issues and never been pregnant. Been ttc for over a year. 1st IUI was unmedicated and failed. Leading up to second iui had to cancel 2nd because of timing and a month later had iui. Between that time canceled month I was on 50 mg of Clomid and iui month 100 mg and Ovidrel shot 6500 iu. I started peeing on the stick at 11dpiui and got a faint positive at FMU next day at 2pm it was darker but now today faint like 11dpiui. Please help me cause I don’t understand am I out and it could it be the trigger?? Or is this is what we’ve been waiting for?

I think it’s hard to tell but there are definite lines there! FMU doesn’t work great for everyone. I would do another test at 2pm today and compare it directly with 12DPI - see if like for like is darker. GL!

Agreed I would test again at 2pm to compare. My worry is that looking at the 11 and 13 fmu, the lines look very similar. I’d honestly skip testing and go straight to the doctors and ask for a serial beta to check on the numbers. Fxed

Echoing the other ladies - definitely test at 2pm to compare. So many things cause line variations at this stage that it’s hard to know if that lighter line is no problem or indicating something else.

In my previous pregnancy I got stronger lines with second morning urine or simply testing at night. So that may be the reason that it's happening like that with you. The lines look awesome tho .

Same as others, fmu has always been the worst for my lines xx congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"