FRER question??? :/

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hey so im 7dpo today according to FF an i took a frer just now.... A very feint line came up and dissapeared.... Has anyone ever gotten this followed by a bfp a couple of days later and has anyone ever gotten this and then Not been pregnant x

Unfourtuantley I did once and I was not pregnant :( I would wait a couple more days and try again I have only had it happen to me once and it was the indent of where the dye would sit if it was positive; 7DPO is still really early to know just yet fingers crossed you get ur BFP soon! Good luck

I did 2 days ago was 3 days late for af tested again this morning and still negative

Ahh thankyou at least i know im not going mad! Obviously inwant my bfp but id like to know either way you know :) will test in a few days with frer :) until then i shall humour myself with internet cheapies haha. Xx

Unfortunately I've had the disappearing pink link more than once... You watch it flash up in the window and then fade away and your heart sinks. stupid tests. As impossible as it is, it truly is best to pee on a stick, set a timer for 3 minutes and only then look. Then throw the test away- far away- like in a dumpster a mile from home. Somewhere you can't go back for it... Because that urge for one more peek just to be sure there isn't a line if you hold it a certain way is just too strong.

Haha!! I am this person you are decribing!! I take tests apart! Look in different angles hold them upto the light and then untill im 100% stisfied it is negative i wont throw it away haha!!! What are we like haha. X

i had a very faint line at 8 dpo on it and it was so faint that it really looked like it would be gone then reappear. but if it obviously disappeared and didnt return on your test, im not sure what that would mean. the dye may have been defective. i dont like frers because of this, they have thin lines and they're hard to distinguish sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->