• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friable Cervix

NinjaKitty5

Reaction score
Good morning ladies I just figured I would go ahead and update on my spotting post .i went to see my normal midwife Friday and she went ahead and swabbed me for infection which came back negative ! She said my cervix was still nice and long, thick at closed but, the outer rim of my cervix was aggravated, which is where my spotting was coming from and she diagnosed me with a friable cervix . Does any one have any experience with this ? What should I expect ?
Does this mean I should worry about IC

It just literally means that it's more prone to irritation. Don't worry about it. Irritation isn't cause for concern. Could happen from sex.

Same answer as above. Just means it can get irritated easier. If this helps ease your worries - my midwife told me that if you have an IC, you will know from your first pregnancy. It's not possible to have healthy children and then develop an incompetent cervix. So you are safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->