Friend

Lois22

Mum to Emilia
Reaction score
OT - Friend

I just need to rant!!! So pissed off!! My so called *friend* was meant to be doing my hair for my wedding in 5 weeks. On Sunday she was meant to be coming with me for a make up trial. One so she could see how to do my hair with it / practice afterwards. Two as a friend for opinions.

She text me going she can't do until 4 on Sunday. Even though she wrote it in her diary for months! I said Sunday is literally the only day I can do now, same as Sarah (who's doing my make up). She kept going what about a week day. I explained no because we both have babies. Only 3 weeks apart. I want to have a bit of a pamper getting my make up done and not have to worry about Emilia. Plus sure Sarah doesn't want to worry about her baby, while trying to do my make up.

Then my friend (who has no baby and can't even hold Emilia as she's scared). Said she will look after them! She panicks when Emilia cries! How would she feed, change and play with 2 babies (9 weeks and 12 weeks). When she's never done it before? She kept on about weekdays. Like no, we arranged this day and I really don't want to take Emilia with me.

I asked why she can't do Sunday now and because she's going out with people she's known for a month!!! It's my bloody wedding!! I'm only going to get one! She's always a let down unless it suits her!

Now 5 weeks to go. I have to find a hairdresser, for in a trial and book them for the day! I'm actually fuming. Is it me or is she really out of order? She hasn't even paid me for the hen do / day!

I'd be fuming too, especially as like you said it's been planned for so long! It really pisses me off when people let me down its my biggest gripe. I'd say its probably best to go with someone more reliable first as last, because the last thing you want is her letting you down on the big day!

Congratulations anyway hun :flower:

I would be fuming too!!!! i hate people like that.

Two of my so called best friends almost ruined my wedding day with their pathetic drama!! now i hardly speak to them and cut them out of my life.

Why do you need some people like that in your life? i think its out of order but she sounds like she may be jealous? (i knew my so called friends were jealous of me being pregnant and marrying the man of my dreams)

Just be sure not to include her in any of your plans in the future :flower:

I'd definitely be fuming too. Do you have any other friends who are already married or use other hairdressers they could recommend? Hope everything gets sorted it must be so stressful :hugs: x

I would be annoyed too! It's very unfair of her to let you down like that so close to the big day, and going out with her mates isn't exactly 'urgent'. She should be putting you first because she'd already made plans with you. I hope you manage to get someone else soon. Wedding planning is so stressful but sooo worth it :hugs: Congratulations :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->