Friends wedding around due date :(

csmummu

Home to Charlie.
Reaction score
and its out of town about 50 miles or so and i really really wanna go. im not worried about what to wear i always look pants anyway! im not worried about stealing their thunder as they are not worried about that. i just want to be able to go i would love to have a little baby to take with me and 3 days old im not to worried about that either but thats only IF i have the baby by then. i would hate to have the baby on the wedding day and be 50 miles out of town!

i think what im going to have to do is take hubby with me, and my hospital bag and hope for the best which is baby comes a week early!

anyone had any sitiations like this?

My friend had her baby on my wedding day:rofl:

Luckily she'd gone into labour in the early hours so her waters didn't break at the ceremony or anything:dohh:.

I'd just wait and see how you get on and how you feel. You may have had baby by then and be desperate to show little one off or you may feel like crap and not wanna go anywhere or you may think woo hoo....last night out before baby is here:yipee:

Don't fret about it. And it's only an hour away, most people get more warning than that if labour may start, just make sure your hospital bag and hospital notes are in the boot of the car just in case.

thanks hevs im feeling better about it i had 3 days warning with number 1. looking forward to a night in a hotel with a nice bath more than the wedding LOL!

thanks hevs im feeling better about it i had 3 days warning with number 1. looking forward to a night in a hotel with a nice bath more than the wedding LOL!

Aww bless, don't you have a bath???? I wondered what that smell was:rofl:

We only used to have a shower cubicle.....soooooooooooo glad we have a bath and a shower now:shower:

LOL we have a shower over the bath but i never have a bath!

cheeky moose!

Wow depends on how close your due date it? The baby is often so unpredictable. My Aunt almost had her son on the lift (elevator). Well, you do have a bit of time to think on this one! :) Lots of people go to events in late pregnancy with no problems.

My cousin was due on my wedding day so we explained to the hotel (where my wedding was) the situation and asked them what the latest date we could tell them if they were coming or not. We told the hotel our guest numbers 6 weeks before the wedding but confirmed my cousins (and her husbands) attendance 2 days before the wedding (then took them 2 days on risk).

You could maybe ask your friend what the lastest possible day you could tell her is and then see how you feel then.

thanks for the advice ladies.. i really hope i can go ... seen some lovely dresses ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->