From cot to bed..

A

Always&4ever

At what age did you move your child from a cot to a bed or for first-timers what age are you thinking about?

I think they go to a toddler bed under/around 2 here... but I think our cribs are bigger maybe?

Around 18 month - 2yrs old. I can't wait to get a bed for Josh !!! He's got a convertible crib, but I wanna get a bed and make him a new bedroom more boyish !!

Kaya's been in a bed since she was about 9 months simply because that way I could lie down next to her if need be.

Kieran went into big boys bed near his second birthday x

Dec is going into a big boy bed at 18 months

Landon climbed out of his crib at 13mo so he went to a toddler bed, stayed in there until close to 3 and went into a twin size bed.

Casen went in a toddler bed at 15mo and a twin bed at 18mo

Hayden was never in a crib he coslept until 12mo and went straight to a toddler bed, he's still in that

I plan to move Olivia from cot to bed anywhere between 18 months to 2 years.

Olivia has a cot bed

x

18months to 2 years seems to be the norm. I think I'm just going to see when number 2 comes along...he might be bumped out of the cot!

Leeon has a cot bed and im planning on putting him into the bed part at 18months to 2 years

We have a normal childs bed rather than toddler bed and plan to move her over when bump is 4/5 months old :D

Charlotte went into a bed at 15 months because she could climb out. Tom hasn't shown any interest in that so he's still in his cot. Planning on keeping it that way for as long as possible as I'm sure he won't stay put. Now Charlotte climbs in with him during naps and pesters him. LOL!

kacy went in to cot bed at 14 months old cos she wasn't happy being in their anymore.

BTW whats a twin bed????

Callum has been in his bed since 12mths. He sleeps much better in it than he did his cot.

kacy went in to cot bed at 14 months old cos she wasn't happy being in their anymore.

BTW whats a twin bed????

A twin bed i think is just a standard single bed todler beds are smaller theyre lower and shorter than a twin bed please correct me if im wrong ??

Ooooh interesting thread - i was also wondering this! too!

Not sure how long to keep noah n his cot - he's a real bad wiggler so would be on the floor more than in the bed! :dohh:

or actually it could be ones that are smaller than a double but bigger than a single bed?? youve got me puzzled now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->