From first trimester to this forum :-(

Mummy1988

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Feel like I'm having the worst day of my life today I blacked out due to blood loss and they confirmed what I'd known for the last 24 hours I'd MC

Although I had prepared myself for it but it still hit me like a train and the fact I'm black and blue from blood tests isn't helping ;-(

How long does this awful feeling last ?

Xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had my mc in February and I have felt like myself again for a couple of weeks now. That's not to say I've forgotten my little one or that it doesn't still hurt to think about it. I don't think those feelings ever go away.

Take as much time as you need to grieve and cry as much as you need to.

xx

I'm so sorry my dear.. I know what you mean too.. even when you know it's probably going to happen- when you're going through it- the crap hits the fan and it's still a huge blow. I am soooo sorry. It's been just over 2 months and I will say the first few weeks were indeed the hardest- I would cry @ the drop of a hat.. especially since I was still recovering and such. It's not as frequent- but I DO still cry sometimes- I will NEVER EVER be totally over this loss I don't think. But it does get better with time!! :hugs:

I am so sorry you had to go through this. I think everyone is different and how long you grieve can vary. For me, I felt numb the first week and the second week hit me HARD. I felt like I could barely function for a few days. Slowly I started to feel better and by the fourth week I was feeling much like myself again. I still get sad about it sometimes, but it doesn't consume me like before.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Its rough at first, but slowly I began to understand that these things happen. I may not like that they happen, but they do. At least we all have each others support in this forum.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you all so much xx one minute in fine and I can see that everything happens for a reason and the next I feel like I've been hit by a train !! I still feel woozy from all the morphine I was given but the hospital were brilliant unlike my gp who said "well we won't be able to see anything now so there's nothing I can do you'll have to wait 3 weeks until you see your midwife!!" - needless to say 50 mins later Id blacked out due to bloodless !! I'm so glad the hubby was off work otherwise god knows how long I would of been laid there :-s the only thing that bothered ne was that the nurse that was looking after me was 7 months pregnant !! I found that insensitive considering they knew I was MC but it wasnt her fault and I did feel so sorry for her she even asked if I wanted another doctor but I didn't want to make her feel guilty by saying yes !! X

:hugs: so sorry for your loss Its horrid having to move from first trimester to this board I mcd the beginning of this month, it's been an horrendous emotional and physical roller coaster Ive found the support on here second to non and helps me through the sad times and hopefully future happy ones xxxx
Lots of love
Jo

:hugs: so sorry for your loss Its horrid having to move from first trimester to this board I mcd the beginning of this month, it's been an horrendous emotional and physical roller coaster Ive found the support on here second to non and helps me through the sad times and hopefully future happy ones xxxx
Lots of love
Jo

I'm really happy I've come to this forum and now just logged off because people here know exactly what I'm going through my friends have been brilliant but they just don't know how it feels xx

Lots of love
Jo

I'm really happy I've come to this forum and now just logged off because people here know exactly what I'm going through my friends have been brilliant but they just don't know how it feels xx

That's exactly how I felt Friends and family have been good but I'm sure some people just think "it's only a MC get on with it/it's for the best etc etc... " but it does hit you like a train. With a mc you lose that hope and dream, that potential that was supposed to be. It's been 3 weeks since I mcd and yes I'm having much better days now, but the first 10 days I felt so low and depressed. It's nice to be able to open up on here and its a wealth of information and support

:hugs:
Jo
X

Hi mummy1988 ,

Thinking of you and hoping you are feeling ok,

We MC at the same time and I was inspired to go to the hospital after reading your thread in the other forum.

It's amazing how unsensitive hospitals can be I.e you being treated by a pregnant physician.

At the hospital where they were scanning me for a MC, after the ultrasound technician told me there was no signs of pregnancy they bought me back to the emergency room to await the doctor and sat me next to a mother with a newborn. I was trying to keep my emotions at bay and lost it.
The doctor then came in and seeing my upset moved me away, only to have a nurse say I needed to go back to sitting next to the newborn as the space had to be used for someone more unwell.
Tearfully I explained to the nurse that I had just had a miscarriage and found it too distressing to sit next to a newborn.

The situation was quickly rectified.

Now 2nd day on I've walked past mothers with babies in strollers and kept my feelings at bay despite aching inside.

Sending you lots of hugs. I hope we both make it back to the other forum soon enough.

Hugs for you honey, i'm pretty sure i'm m/c today, i was only just 4 weeks but it still hurts.
Make sure you find time to cry, that has made me feel loads better already. After my m/c at Christmas I struggled and we'd only really decided to TTC again this month only to m/c again. It is hard hun but there are lots of lovely people here xx

hiya... i lost charlie 6 weeks ago and i was 6 months.. its the hardest most heartbreaking thing i have ever been through, i have good days and bad days like m sure you will...

im almost ready to start trying again... take each day as it comes and dont be afraid to grieve xxx

I feel really weird because it's only been week since I started to MC but I honestly feel ready to try again and I think that's because the bleedings stopped but I feel really cold hearted because Im not breaking down anymore the first few days i sobbed for hours on end but we had a few days away from everything and I feel like a different person I still am obviously gutted and disappointed this has happened but I don't cry anymore :-s I feel dreadful that I don't feel like breaking down when I talk or think about what's happened x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->