From Maddi

Congratulations and well done:happydance::happydance::happydance:

What a cutie :) Congrats to both of you :) xx

:happydance: congrats to you both!!

So very very happy for you!!! Thanks for always being here for me babe,means alot!!

Yay your a mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

So very very happy for you!!! Thanks for always being here for me babe,means alot!!

thank you my gorgeous!!

aww dont you be silly! ofcourse i'm always here for you, and i always will be my love! :D

xxxxxxxxx

thank you my gorgeous!!

aww dont you be silly! ofcourse i'm always here for you, and i always will be my love! :D

xxxxxxxxx

aw dont, you will get me all emotional!

So happy for u lovely xxx mwah

awww maddie only came back onto b n b to check on you guys and surprise he's here hope everything went well lots of love heaths

AWWWWWWW He is gorgeous, Congratulations hun.
Luv Cheryl xxx

AAAAAAAGH !!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

OMG !! Sorry I haven't been on for ages..... Congratulations. He is absolutely stunning. Hope you're doing ok..... xxx

Wow Im so behind on here I didnt even realize you had your little one!! Congratulations he is beautiful!! xx

AAAAAAAGH !!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

OMG !! Sorry I haven't been on for ages..... Congratulations. He is absolutely stunning. Hope you're doing ok..... xxx

hello love!!!

thank you sweetie!! yea we're doing good, just getting used to it all! still all a bit scary! but its good :)

how are all of you??????? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->