From moses basket into cot

nikky0907

Reaction score
At what I age did you move your LO?

I think Lola's getting too big for her moses basket and I'm afraid it'll tip over.
On the other hand if I move her into her cot then she'll have to go to her room :cry:

xxx

Amy went into her cot and own room at 11 weeks, but I still used her Moses basket downstairs for a long while for naps. It is hard when they go into thier own room, but I also think it helps the transistion better if you do it earlier, and u are only a wall away. :)

They grow so quick! x

I'm no help I'm afraid as my Little man is only 3 weeks, but I feel for you hun. I'm dreading the day I have to put Josh in his own room :cry:

Although OH mentioned it last night :( He asked why did we need to do his room in such a hurry before he was born if he doesn't use it ... :blush:

6 weeks riley was in his own room and cot

Tegan's been in her cot since she was about 10 weeks old. She looks tiny in there lol but is way too long for her moses basket :(

could a travel cot fit in your room? I can't imagine having Ally not in my room even now (I know other people feel differently and each to their own). We had to move him out of his moses basket at about 6 or maybe 7 weeks I think (not exactly sure) but we were lucky that we could squeeze his cot in our room.

We have Tegan in a travel cot in our room, and I think seeing as we don't have the option to move her, thats why it stresses me out! Lol if there was a choice it wouldn't be so bad but there isn't!!

Hope you find somewhere to meet in the middle hun xx

tommy is 24 weeks wed and hes still in our room :blush: i really dont want to move him, i dont want to loose my baby!! It will seem like he has grown up soooo much and ill be sad!!

i know i have to though

h x

Jasmine has always been in her own room/crib sine 1 week.

I plan to put the baby in the basket, in the cot, once he begins to rock it. That way he can get used to the bars and hopefully ease the transition into the cot proper.

Max went into his cot at 2 months , he longer fit well in the moses basket :)

my lo is 4months & still in her moses basket in our room.
i think she will beok in there for another month then i have to decide whether to put her in the cot in her own room :(
or put her in the travel cot in our room!!

could a travel cot fit in your room? I can't imagine having Ally not in my room even now (I know other people feel differently and each to their own). We had to move him out of his moses basket at about 6 or maybe 7 weeks I think (not exactly sure) but we were lucky that we could squeeze his cot in our room.

i would say keep baby in your room untill your ready , a cot will proberly just about squeeze into my room & i will be keeping jack in my room untill he has gone one . violet xx

maddi's still in her moses basket in our room amy, but we plan to move her into her cot and her own room :)cry:) at 6months, so in the new year. i no what you mean its so sad. Could you use the carry cot from your pram for a bit if you still want her in your room. i agree i think you need to do what you feel comfortable with. :hugs: for you and gorgeous lola-rose x x x

London is still in her bassinet but not for too much longer I am afraid - she is getting too big!! When she goes into her cot I'll probably sleep in the same room with her. Can't bear to be away from her, even if it is only a room!! :hugs:

jacks still in our room but hes in a travel cot. we did havea moses basket which he outgrew but his cotbed wouldnt fit in our room. i wont be moving jack just yet im not ready and would like him to drop the night feed first x

Elliot's moving into his room over xmas, so he'll be about 15 weeks old. Hes getting far too big for the moses basket,but i'm holding on till the xmas hols so my hubby can help if elliot doesnt like it and we get no sleep lol.

I admit i'm not looking forward to it.

I moved Sam into his cot when he was 15 weeks old, as he´d outgrown the moses basket. He´s still in our room though - much to my DH disgust - not that he´s in our room still, he´s fine with that, but his cot was about 2 cm too wide to get through the doorway, so my DH had to take it apart, move it into our room and build it back together - he was not impressed! Esp since when he does finally go into his own room, he´ll have to do it all again!!

Well I thought about putting a travel cot in my room but she really doesn't hers,I tried it once because I was planning on putting her to nap there but she didn't want to.

Although I may give it one more shot before the Big Cot Step. :(

Oliver went into his own room at 3 weeks. Only because he snores so loudly though! Will put him into his cot when he outgrows his moses basket - which won't be much longer as he has grown so tall!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->