From Mummy Tummy to Yummy Mummy!

Heulyn

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Leah. This is my weight loss journal, to go from having a mummy tummy, to being a yummy mummy!

I'm an overweight mum-of-one with a serious eating addiction and zero willpower. I'm hoping this journal will help motivate me, and keep me strong.

Stats:

Weight: 16-stone [224lbs / 101.8kg]
Height: 5ft 4ins [162.56cm]
BMI: 38.4​

I'll be checking in as often as possible, and trying to keep a record of food I've eaten, and my weight loss/gain, and generally how I'm feeling.

Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Today is Day 1 of my kick-start soup diet.

I've allowed myself 2 slices of toast for breakfast at about 9am, and I'm already starting to feel hungry at 11:30am, thinking about which soup I'm going to have for lunch.

By now I normally would have had 4slices of toast and a bowl of cereal, so I'm doing well!

Lunchtime at last! Pea and ham soup, with two slices of bread - I'm starting to think the bread is defeating the object, though.... :/

And I'm still hungry :[

Good luck, you can do it.
I normally have crap will power but soemtimes it jsut clicks in your head and you carry on.
I dont eat much bread now it gives me stomach ache and makes me really bloated i eat jacobs crackers or something similar if i fancy a bready type thing, or try wholemeal bread instead of white.

good luck! I find im hungry the first few days or week then the diet mode kicks in and im fine :thumbup:

Okay so, it was going really well until a little while ago.
I had a yoghurt as a snack earlier, which is fine, but then two friends came round for tea - I had 2 slices of pizza and a SMALL side plate of pasta bake :/

But I'll get back on it tomorrow, promise! x

Good luck! It's easy (and totally ok) to have little pizza shaped setbacks... I've spent the last 2 weeks eating terribly, but I'm about to jump back on the wagon. YOU CAN DO IT!! :thumbup:

Your journal title is the same as my tumblr blog lol

good luck. a friend of mine lost a stone by giving up bread for lent. maybe bread is your downfall? try replacing the bread at lunch with pasta salad or rice and have lots of protein to keep you feelng fuller. also drink lots of water! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->