From standing to walking, how long?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
How long did it take for your LO to start to walk once they stand on their own?

Josh keeps standing on his own, he will get up in the middle of the room on his own and stands for a few seconds or cruise on the furniture and let go for a few seconds. If you call him while he's cruising, he lets go and tries to come to see you but he doesn't seem to understand how to put one foot in front of another!:dohh:

How long ? xx

Could be soon, could be a while still. Callum has been able to stand on his own for a few months now but still will only walk a few steps. I think thats more laziness on his part, typical man!!

Good that he can get up on his own, callum cant has to pull himself up on the furniture.

i was also wondering this charlies been walking round furniture for a couple of months now but he hasnt let go yet xxx

Dec started to stand on his own one week before he walked but he couldnt get up by himself for over a month after he started walking he had to crawl to something to pull himself up on. It depends on how eager he is to walk. xx

Think it took Caitlin a month or two later ...Once they get the 'idea' of things it never usually takes them long to start darting across the room hehe

I spect a month or two as wobbles said . Depends how brave he is to take that first step :lol:

courtney has been standing since about 3 and half months like on my lap...!! But she still doesnt understand how to move when foot in front of other lol!!

Caitlyn is the same, she will stand on her own now but has no desire to walk, even if I try and help her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->