Frustrated and achey and having a rant!

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
To begin with....Im so sorry for whinging and whining, I just need to vent :flower:
Soooo....Im thrilled to now be classed as full term after being warned that baba would likely be prem etc etc...but now Im frustrated and achey...baba is fully head down and bump always hurts and back always aches no matter what :( Still no physio appt despite mw certain Iv pgp/spd so am in pain there also....I just want baby girl here now...I have hours of contractions then nothing...and then they start again and then they stop....If Im going to have them then i want them to turn into something lol!
Lil lady is so big now that her movements really really hurt :(

And had to go to l and d on sat nite thinking my waters were leaking and her movements were reduced ..waters hadnt gone and thank goodness lil lady was absolutely fine :D Just want her here now! Am fed up of being pregnant and fed up with dr and mw always telling me she can come at any point..im on constant high alert!
sorry ladies and thank you for reading!! :flower::hugs:

False alarms are torture for sure, I've had so many this time and none with my first! Hope she's here for you soon x

thanks ladies!! I guess just being on high alert is taking its toll on me! and OH bless him!
He is a long distance driver and altho he is on more "local" runs now...altho local means 100 miles away lol! Everytime he goes to work he is worried that he is going to miss the birth despite me telling him that it is very unlikely that labour is going to be 3 hours start to finish from very first contraction lol!! xxx Fingers crossed your babies are here soon too!!! xxx

I hear you! Going through the same xx

Oh gosh i cant imagine how frustrated you must be being only a day of dd!!
Are you getting people calling you asking you if baba is here yet?
I am lol and am already fed up with it lol! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"