Frustrated beyond belief

LostTTC

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum thing so if someone has posted something like this before I'm sorry I just haven't found it yet! I had my daughter when I was 24 (that was in 2009). Her dad left when I was pregnant. Long story short I've been single ever since....until this year! I've met a guy who does not have children but would like to..a good Christian guy and I have just won the jackpot with him! Finally my chance at another baby....or so I thought. Well ever since I met him in January of this year my period has decided to go nuts! I've had two months where I've bled or spotted one equaling 26 days and the other was 34 days. After seeing two Gynecologists and numerous tests that all came out perfect 😑 This last one said I have cysts around my ovaries and probably have PCOS. Bummer...ok so ten days ago he started me on metformin XR 750mg BID and provera 10mg. I was doing well..no bleeding until today. I was sitting in church today and my back just started hurting really bad. I got up and went to the bathroom and there she was...AF. I have done all the DRs have told me to do and not missed any pills. So frustrating! My point of this long rant is has anyone ever had to take provera for 21 days but started bleeding again after a week of the medicine?

Day 15 of provera....I think it's never gonna stop. It's worse through out the night and up until mid afternoon. Late afternoon and evening I think "Yes! It is stopping!"....until the next morning 😢 Just trying to find some support out there. Anyone with me??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->