frustrated with no ovulation !

Jakkiw2

My turns long over due
Reaction score
Hiya,

I had a mc at 5 weeks on the 22nd Aug with my HPTs being negative then.

I normally ovulate aroung cd 18 but since day 8 ive been having niggling ovulation pain but no cm. Ive been testing with OPK since day 8 with no positive in sight. Today is day 18 - no cm no pain no + opk and not BBT temp rise... I just wanna get back on the horse as the doc says it will be fine, but im frustrated that its just not happening yet.

Is there anything I can do to get the ball rolling ?

hi hun, sorry for your loss :hugs:
i didnt ov on mc cycle and got af on cd23, so a really wierd one :shrug:
a lot of people do ov but for lots of people its later on than normal and this may be why your opks are still neg, i completely understand the frustration of waiting, i really hope its all sorted for you soon xx

I'm in the same exact situation as you!!! I started mc at 5 weeks on 8/19 and all neg since then..no clue..I've heard it could be really late, also I've heard that you have to start counting CD1 as the first day of no bleeding which would only make me CD12 but way past that if the first day of bleeding is CD1. I have tons of EWCM right now so am hoping to see a positive pretty soon!!!!!!!:growlmad:

Many people have an anovulatory cycle right after a mc. It can also be late - I ov'ed on CD26 after mine (counting CD1 as the first day of bleeding of the mc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->