Frustrating cycle with temping!

MKAC2005

Reaction score
I have charted several cycles now and this one is confusing and frustrating me. I have always O'd between CD12-14 and always the day after or day of +OPK. I THOUGHT I would get my crosshairs on FF today but NO! I added a false temp into tomorrow just to see and it has my O'ing on CD16, which is also 2 days after a +OPK. My cycles are between 22-26 days normally. Looking at my chart though I really think I O'd on CD15?

Hi there, I would have to somewhat agree. If your temp does rise again it would appear that you o'd on CD15/16. However if you temp goes back down again below the cover line them I'd say you may still be waiting to o. My advice is to keep temping and see when your temp stays above the cover line. Then you can confirm o. Good luck!

I agree that you Od on cd15. I think ff just doesn't like that temp rise on Cd16 as its not that high. If you raise that temp a bit I'm guessing it would pick it up :)

Yeah i'm pretty sure it was CD15 as well. I was expecting to O a day or 2 sooner but I think I still have the BD covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->