Frustrating thoughts

luz

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel nauseous or have extreme food aversions. When that happens I think YES! Im totally pregnant! An hour later all those symptoms disappear and I feel fine and I'm worrying, oh no. Am I even pregnant?

I see all you lucky ladies who have early blood work and ultrasounds done, and my doctor won't even see me until 10 weeks. The wait is torturous. I keep thinking what if I've had a mmc and don't even know, and won't know for 2 more weeks. The thought is so horrible, but I can't get it out of my head.

I tried to find the hb with my Doppler last night, but couldn't find anything. I know it's still early on, but I'm dying to know everything is ok.

I know the feeling. I've been fairly symptom-less and I got so worried, I bought my own doppler.

As hard as it is, all I can say is if it's meant to be, it will be.

After feeling fine all afternoon, I'm laying in bed and all of a sudden I feel like I'm about to puke! So bitter sweet.

It's normal to worry. I have 4 kids already and still worry all the time during this pregnancy. It's the love we have for our future babies. They're a part of us. Literally. They're important to us. The wait sucks, but at 10 or so weeks along, you'll probably get to see your baby moving around, you'll definitely see arms and legs, maybe get a little wave. There's nothing sweeter. It is worth the wait. :)

Definitely normal to worry about symptoms coming and going and to feel them come and go! I celebrate moments I don't feel them :haha: because I know when they come back I feel dreadful. It is early for the doppler, I didn't find this one with the doppler until 10+6!

I've had fairly regular beta and ultrasound check ins with my RE that have all come back saying that I'm on track so far. I have minimal symptoms and the symptoms I do have totally come and go, sometimes by the hour. I think it's normal.

Waiting is painful. Only 2.5 weeks to go!

It's so hard not to pay attention to every little symptom! With my son I barely had any symptoms at all, except lack of periods and a growing belly! So I've learned symptoms alone mean nothing. But it is totally normal for them to come and go. I had to give the Doppler back to my friend because I couldn't ever find the heartbeat either and it would freak me out. The first trimester is the worst!!!!! Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->