Frustrating.

S

Serene123

I hate that I'm getting frustrated but when she keeps latching on and off, on and off, on and off my boob but won't take a bottle and is complaining she's hungry when she doesn't have wind.. I do get a litttttttttttle bit irritated.

:dohh:

I love breastfeeding but if this is a growth spurt why isn't she putting on weight?

I dont know what to say hun for her weight but i can tell you I totally understand how fustrating it can be when there playing with the boob ..I call it bobbing for apples ..it was cute at first now its just annoying ..

will your princess take the playtex natural latch nipple , max did not wnat any other nipple but that one as its real close to real nipple feeling

Bella did this for about two weeks. She is now grabbing my nipple and P-U-L-L-I-N-G it! It hurts so bad! Good luck. I'm right there with you, but determined to stick it out.

jack does this then giggles very annoying x

So does Marlie, and then she gives me the biggest sweetest smile afterwards, like she's saying "wow mom, look what I can do!!". I am not so impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->