Frustration sets in

PalmerWife

Newly/Nervously PREGNANT!
Reaction score
So, long story short..i dont ovulate. and for the past 3 months ive had to have assisted periods via Provera (which is a nightmare) After a year of trying they are just figuring this out. SO they set me for an HSG, everything normal. Sent DH for semen analysis everything also great. So my doc told me to just relax this month, and do OPK and see what happends and we will start clomid when my period starts, if it does on its own. I am on CD25 and have had positive OPK's since CD 21. I dont know whats going on but all i wanna do is cry. :cry: i know that this was just a "relax month" (which when you are ttc, there is no such thing) I feel broken and confused!

Sorry for my rant

So, long story short..i dont ovulate. and for the past 3 months ive had to have assisted periods via Provera (which is a nightmare) After a year of trying they are just figuring this out. SO they set me for an HSG, everything normal. Sent DH for semen analysis everything also great. So my doc told me to just relax this month, and do OPK and see what happends and we will start clomid when my period starts, if it does on its own. I am on CD25 and have had positive OPK's since CD 21. I dont know whats going on but all i wanna do is cry. :cry: i know that this was just a "relax month" (which when you are ttc, there is no such thing) I feel broken and confused!

Sorry for my rant

I know exactly how you feel - I don't ovulate and so I need to have an HSG but can't till the witch comes... When will that be?! Argh! Actually I think I might have ovulated this month so am really hoping for a :bfp:! Probably kidding myself...

I've been so emotional lately - DH has been fab but I just want to cry at everything, anything and nothing! Crap, isn't it?

Hope you feel a bit more positive soon xxx

Sorry for my rant

I know exactly how you feel - I don't ovulate and so I need to have an HSG but can't till the witch comes... When will that be?! Argh! Actually I think I might have ovulated this month so am really hoping for a :bfp:! Probably kidding myself...

I've been so emotional lately - DH has been fab but I just want to cry at everything, anything and nothing! Crap, isn't it?

Hope you feel a bit more positive soon xxx

Thanks hun! I really hope that it worked for you! You have to keep me posted about that and if you have to do the hsg.

Its a very frustrating and annoying process. What was once fun, is now a chore. My DH is absolutely amazing, but sometimes i wonder if he really gets it ya know? Several of our friends have kids or are expecting and its so hard to not detach myself from them. UGH:cry:

Ah thanks - I'm trying to hold out on testing again till Saturday morning but am really nervous!

Can your doc not give you something to bring your period on? Mine gave me Norithesterone - they usually give it to you to delay a period if you are due on when you are having an op/going on holiday etc, but obviously it gives you a withdrawal bleed a few days after you stop taking it.

It does work, although you turn into a bit of a hormonal nightmare for the 7 days you are taking it!! Maybe ask your doc about it, and then you can get cracking with the Clomid - they must understand how horrible it is to have to wait for AF when there's no way of telling how long it'll be till it turns up?

Let me know how you get on - it'll be nice to have a ranting buddy! :friends:

xx

Still no period. In the past, they have given me provera to start if its late...but this time im willing to wait a little longer before provera, that stuff makes me crazy and very sick to my stomach. I am having the cramping so maybe its on its way...we shall see anyway. :)

Nightmare... I have no period, no bfp - nothing! Seeing the doc tomorrow to get some more Norithesterone to bring on another period...I can then get my HSG done (if they have any docs around this time!). If I get my period and there are no docs available I'm thinking about getting it done privately or this could drag on forever and I don't think my nerves can stand it!

Have you done any tests on the offchance that you are preg?

x

I started last night. Its my first period in 3 months that I didnt need provera to start. So onto the doc tomorrow for my clomid consultation.

Hopefully they'll be able to give you Clomid straight away now that your period has arrived...

Was the HSG over quite quickly when you had it? Am quite nervous about it :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->