FSH levels age 24.

MissGossip

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've come here for a little bit of support and positive thinking. I've just got back from the doctors as I have been having blood work due to hubby and I struggling To conceive, I am 24 nearly 25 and the doc has referred me to gyno due to my FSH level being 10.7 which could indicate peri menopause,the word menopause just devastated me and I have literally cried for the past 2 hours, I just don't think I'm ever going to get pregnant, I never thought I would be in this situation especially at my age. Has anyone else had any experience with high FSH? I am having tests re done again this cycle but I know the high result can't be ignored.

Feeling lost and heartbroken. :( xxx

So sorry about your results:hugs: I have no experience in this myself as my FSH is "normal for (my) age" as my previous RE told me but hope someone soon responds that also has high FSH. You could also try asking in the other forum sections to see if you get more response. Maybe title it something with "High FSH" to get more response from people that have this issue.

How long have you been TTCing? Has your RE said anything about trying IUI or IVF?

What cycle day was your fsh?

Hi ladies sorry for the late reply I didn't realise I had any replies. Anyway, seem it must have been a blip as just got my first ever BFP!!!!! So excited and feel blessed. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->