FSH levels

A

ashleyalw

So I have been TTC for 20 months and have had 2 miscarriages in that time. I just started round 3 of clomid (Im on CD 7) My 1st month of clomid my progesterone on cd21 was 44 and my 2nd month it was 36 on cd21. I also just had my FSH level checked on cd5 since lab wasnt open on cd3. It was a 9.4 with the callibration the lab uses normal is 3-9 so I am slightly elevated. Anyone else had an elevated FSH? What helps it and is my clomid increasing this level?
I am really looking for answers because in August I am giving up the fight and going on the pill. It hurts so much. Every month I just "know" I am pregnant and every month Im wrong. I guess I am just a little bummed right now. I thought that clomid would be my golden ticket. It hurts so much to see all these women around me get pregnant on accident when Im trying SO hard to do it on purpose. I guess thats life. Just needed to vent.
Thanks.

I dont know much about FSH test but iv just had mine on cd 2 and awaiting results. My progersterone was also 44 on cd21,this was only 4dpo rather than the normal 7 so i dont know how acurate this would be. I was told to get my FSH on either cd 2,3 or 4, so maybe the fact you went on cd5 means that your result could be slightly inacurate, just a thought. dont give up completely by going on the pill, just give up in your head.iv heard so many stories about people that have given up and then gotten pregnant due to the fact they are not stressing anymore. have you tried accupuncture it really helps with the stress levels xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->