• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ftm, breastfeeding, 2nd period late? has this happened to you?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
has anyone had this happen to them? were you pregnant or just having an irregular cycle?

ive been breastfeeding since the beginning and my period came back around 6 weeks pp, but its now time for my second pp period but its no were to be found. it was due yesterday. in fact i had spotting a week and a half ago and ive been spotting pink and brown with alot of discharge since a week ago. ive had cramps but only on one side and ive been extremely hungry or extremely overheated every day all day long the past week and a half. i read that breastfeeding can make you super hungry but ive also been nauseous as well throughout every day. it hits randomly. we have used condoms when dtd and he never told me any broke or failed. the spotting was so small it barely did anything to my pads/pantiliners. lasted up til yesterday and now its only when i wipe again. no sign of af. pregnancy tests were negative 4 days ago. i also had a feeling that my period was here days and days ago(you know, that distinct cramping) and it wasn't here. these are the symptoms i felt when i got pregnant last year but my tests are negative thus far.

It took quite a long time before my periods were regular again after bf and I would often get pmt symptoms - e.g. cramps, around the time I was due but no actual period.

Are you sure the one at 6 weeks was an actual period and not a return of lochia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->