FTM, breastfeeding, plan to TTC soon, in need of buddies?

hope2bmother

Reaction score
About me: had my rainbow baby on 2/9/2016 and currently am 11.5 months postpartum and still going strong in the breastfeeding department. I'm 36 years old and have always dreamed of having 3 children. I have no idea what my body is doing as I have no cycle back yet! Still waiting on that first postpartum period! I'm anxious to start TTCing, but we are holding off as I am trying to get into shape and run a marathon PR first. It'd be nice to have a regular cycle back before then! Just wondering who else is in a similar situation. I could use some company/support from you!

Hi! I'm not sure if you're still needing some company but we are very similar! My son will be 15 months on 2/13. He is also our rainbow baby! We are still breastfeeding and waiting on first postpartum period. I'm also training for a half marathon and am 36!

I got a positive OPK today and yesterday so we are currently hoping that I might catch that first egg. We have some fertility issues caused by endometriosis so every time I have a period, it gets worse. I'd love to catch that first egg and have a Valentine's Day BFP.

How are you doing?

Hi how are you, did you ever have conceive baby number 2, I have three kids 6,4,22 months I breastfed all them till I reached 8 months pregnant then dried up happened with all, they were over 2 each time , my little guy is still breastfeeding and we just started to try for baby number 4 this month got my positive opk Friday love to know how you ladies been and if still trying to conceive or pregnant.

Hi bellablue we sound very similar. My ds is 22months and still b/f at night and co sleeping. I'm currently 3dpo what about you? Hope we both get our bfps very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->