Full moon tomorrow

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Whoes hoping the full moon will be nice to them lol with my DS2 my water broke on a full moon sept 2011 i was 40+1 i think i might just miss out im supposed to be due 8th nov but due to baby measuring small im now Estimated 15th docs on wed and hosp app on thurs i was hoping princess would arrive for halloween xxx

Yep I've got my fingers crossed! Overdue now and getting very impatient lol

DS came on a full moon Sept 18th 2013, the Harvest Moon. And when me and DH were guessing the due date for this one I guessed Oct 27th, I just had a feeling. Then later I found out Oct 27th is a full moon, the Hunter Moon! So maybe baby will come tomorrow :rofl: I don't really feel like labor is going to start though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Make sure to update ladies and best of luck:flower:

Lol i acc kept seeing 25.10 and thought it must be a sign lol no luck just alot of pain and cramping after sex fizzled out after 3 hrs sounds promising mimzy keep us updated i never had labour signs before mine broke in 2011 so u never no fingers crossed for u both xx

I'm crossing my legs, I'm happy to wait until 40 weeks, not prepared at all lol!

Ive been feeling some tightenings and generally uncomfortable the whole day..i have not packed my hospital bag yet (but i've done baby's), so not ready yet either :)

Im all packed and ready to go girls im getting so impatient now ive been on my ball half the day ate a tin of pineapple lol 😂🙈 going for an uphill walk soon with my sister then will be back bouncing on my ball then ill be out howling with the full moon haha 🌕 Come on littlw princess this waiting is killing me xx

Im all packed and ready to go girls im getting so impatient now ive been on my ball half the day ate a tin of pineapple lol 😂🙈 going for an uphill walk soon with my sister then will be back bouncing on my ball then ill be out howling with the full moon haha 🌕 Come on littlw princess this waiting is killing me xx

Haha! I can see you are really going for it :) fingers crossed it will work for you!

midwife said I was 2cm dilated and he is very low in good position ready to come! But she doesn't think he'll come tonight she said maybe tomorrow:happydance:

I've been effaced, slightly dilated, and baby pushed so hard against my cervix they feel his head during my exams for a couple of weeks. It's killing me! They keep saying it could be "any day now," and that all I need is "a couple of good contractions" to get started, but nope! I'm almost to 39 weeks and they originally thought I wouldn't make it to 37.

C'mon, moon!

I've been effaced, slightly dilated, and baby pushed so hard against my cervix they feel his head during my exams for a couple of weeks. It's killing me! They keep saying it could be "any day now," and that all I need is "a couple of good contractions" to get started, but nope! I'm almost to 39 weeks and they originally thought I wouldn't make it to 37.

C'mon, moon!

maybe the moon will be just what you need to kick you into labor!

Kind of hoping so, but at the same time, it would be more convenient if baby waited until my due date. But I am so over being pregnant!

My 2nd was born on a full moon (9th Sept 14, due the 3rd) this baby is due 22nd December and the full moon is the 25th! Really hoping I don't have a Christmas Day baby and miss it with the kids. Good luck to those of you that are hoping today's the day! I know somebody who had their little girl this morning a few days early.

In another group I'm in for November due dates, a TON of ladies have had theirs in the last day or two! :o

Aww dill hopefully tonights moon will start u off 😁 Im just back from a long walk got soaked on way home too eating some curry now from the chinese will be pouncing on the other half before bed then shall hope for the best yea dill a few others ive seen have also had their baboes so jealous right now i have docs tomorrow tho anyone from uk know when they start cervical checks im in northern ireland ? X

Probably not helpful, but my midwife started checking my cervix at 36 weeks because I was having bad contractions (the result of an infection in my arm). She's done them weekly ever since, though I am able to opt out of them, if I wish.

Any luck ladies? My pains eased up in the morning, but will definitely finish my hospital bag today just in case :)

I'm not allowed my first sweep til next week boo! The moon did nothing for me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->