Full moon tomorrow

Nothing really for me im just in agony so crampy sore and some tightenings i have a midewide app today at 2 will mention to her how sore i am she prob wont check me tho lol my back is burning and te inbetweens of my legs and we sharp pains here and there gonna make some food and get on my ball xxx

Still pregnant but relieved because last night I had to take my son to the doctor he has pneumonia :cry: I was having intense back pain last night, felt nauseous, baby was moving around like crazy and kept hitting my cervix. I feel like he was trying to come but I so didn't want him to because my son is so sick. Lucky DS is feeling a lot better today. I'm very crampy this am I"m going to take it easy and hope baby waits till DS is 100% . Maybe he'll come on Halloween :)

Smile my midwife offered to give me a sweep yesterday but I declined. I just wanted to make sure I'm not rushing him and he comes when hes ready. Thank God I did decline considering how sick my son is!

Aw mimzy sorry about your son! Good job the moon didn't work for you! I'm only allowed a sweep at 39 weeks cause my consultant has given her approval otherwise I'd have to wait til 41 weeks! :argh:

well the moon might have done some magic because I lost my mucus plug:shock:

*raises hand*

Still pregnant. No signs of progress, as far as I'm aware. Plenty of BH, the odd contraction or two, lots of pain down below, but no labor. I have a checkup today, but I'm willing to bet I get told the same thing I keep being told -- feet up, drink more water, try to reduce my stress levels, it could happen any day now.

Well it seemed to work for me! Had my baby boy at 4.01am this morning - so technically the moon's not still full but only 24hr past! Also had a sweep yesterday so that might have had something to do with it :) Had a super quick delivery as well - he was born only 1.5hrs after we arrived at the hospital!

Labour dust to everyone still waiting!

Well it seemed to work for me! Had my baby boy at 4.01am this morning - so technically the moon's not still full but only 24hr past! Also had a sweep yesterday so that might have had something to do with it :) Had a super quick delivery as well - he was born only 1.5hrs after we arrived at the hospital!

Labour dust to everyone still waiting!

Yay! Congratulations!

Sorry to hear about your boy Mimzy, hope he makes a fast recovery. How are you doing since loosing your plug? Any more signs? Apologies if I've congratulated anyone on Facebook & they havent yet updated on here, I'm not sure who is who :haha:

Congratulations goneawry!

Sorry to hear about your boy Mimzy, hope he makes a fast recovery. How are you doing since loosing your plug? Any more signs? Apologies if I've congratulated anyone on Facebook & they havent yet updated on here, I'm not sure who is who :haha:

Congratulations goneawry!

Thank you:flower: He is doing much better, he has a follow up appointment this afternoon. Nothing exciting happening here, pretty sure stress has completely stalled labor.

The moon did nothing for me as well :( Been super uncomfortable though. Hoping it happens soon!

I had an exam yesterday... over 70% effaced, baby scooted down even lower ... now he's so low that the midwife said it's wrapping my cervix behind and around his head. But little to no dilation progression. My cervix needs to get a clue!!!

I'm so uncomfortable I almost couldn't get out of bed last night to go use the bathroom, and nearly cried from the pain of just peeing, and I am just totally miserable. Everything hurts down there.

Awk mimzy sorry to hear but glad he's feeling better ! I'm still pregnant also 😂 baby is still Left occupit transverse the wee witch juat won't move her shoulder and she's not engaged ! I haven't been checked *cervical* wise yet and that's me not back to hospital untill 3 days before I'm due so if I haven't went by that day (12th) ill be asking for a sweep I had some pretty bad cramping last night but I think it kinda of resulted in toilet pain sorry 😂😄 but bummed they've changed my date from 8th to 15th but it's only an extra few days she could still come anytime between now and 15th anyway 😁

P's congratulations goneawry xx

Dill I'm. Feeling the same I've had no loss of plug apart from a coin size at 31 weeks I'm peeing like crazy the insides of my legs hurt so bad I'm afraid if I went into labour I wouldn't be able to open them to give birth 😂 xxx

That's what I've been afraid of, too! I hurt so bad I worry I won't manage to be able to give birth. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->