Full uterus feeling & difficulty lifting?

ireadyermind

Reaction score
Hey gals! Another TTW is upon me, I'm 10 or 11 DPO today.

This morning I woke up feeling like my uterus/pubic bone area was suddenly bigger than normal. It felt like it was in the way, or swollen and puffy -- enough so that I couldn't sleep on my stomach any more.

I didn't think too much of it, except that every few hours it feels as though my underwear band is suddenly very tight there, and the band doesn't even rest in that spot! I keep trying to readjust underwear that don't need adjusting. lol!

When I'm sitting in my desk chair, I am constantly aware of the sensation of pressure on it just from being bent at the middle.

Furthermore, I just attempted to move a piece of furniture alone and felt quite a bit of strain and discomfort in that same pubic area -- far more than seems to be necessary. I don't do a LOT of heavy lifting, but this is a somewhat lightweight/small sofa and I've never had trouble moving it before.

So!

If you gals would be so kind as to share with me your experiences, I'd appreciate it!

Have you had similar feelings? What caused them? Was it pregnancy, fertility meds, a bladder infection, etc. etc.? And what DPO did you get these feelings? Did they stay through to AF or a BFP? Did they vanish the day after they appeared?

I can't really find a whole lot out there on the web about that lifting bit, so I thought I'd ask. Your comments are appreciated! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->