fuming......sorry rant

MrsHart2b

Mummy to Oliver & due 2nd
Reaction score
hi girlies,

you may not have read it but i posted a thread about a week ago saying that i was really upset cos my h2b sis had just announced she was pregnant and i felt awful cos i was really upset and a bit annoyed cos they hadnt been trying and she doesnt even spend enough time with her 8 year old, plus has only been with her fella 10 month.

well we went over tonight to see them and i couldnt believe my eyes, she is still smoking and still drinks the same amount of coffee (6-8 cuppas)a day, cos she sits on her lazy arse and claims benefit cos she cant be arsed working. altho she is quite capable. Im am so annoyed, how dare she put the baby in jepody (!?!) when some of us would do anything to be in her position! oooooh am just so annoyed! :cry:

kel.x

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that! She's a damn lucky person to be pregnant and yet she's doing that?!? She seems like an arse!! Well good luck with your :bfp: anyway honey!!

Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

thanks hun, yeah she is an arse, she is 4 years older than me, so u think she would have more sense. good luck with your BFP too hun.xx

I hate that... it seems so unfair that there are people out there who get pregnant just looking and a man and then don't cherish the unborn child inside them. I gave up caffiene and alcohol when I started ttc!! And even during the tww I stop eating peanuts and all bad things! At least you know you'll do it better!! Good luck hon :hug:

poor baby :-(

im angry now, can i punch someone before going to bed?

I know how you feel!!

My M8, got pregnant at a drop of hat with both hers. Drank and smoked heavy both times and has two beautiful healthy girls. It is really not fair.

Good luck :hug:

that's awful! I was at college with a lady who said, when they warned her that smoking can cause growth delay in the baby - she said she was glad it would make pushing them out easier - so she continued smoking! WTH...some people are so GRRRRRRR!

Good luck in getting your bfp soon!

i just cant get over some people, they dont understand how bloody lucky they are. Loopdido, i dont know how u didtn swing for the "lady" u went to college with. The only reason i havent said anythin to my sil2b is cos it would cause major probs in family and dont want my h2b to be in middle. its disgusting! xx

anyways lots of luck to you all, we deserve the best cos thats all we want for our children! xx

I had a BFF who when was pregant kept smoking and drinking :o
I didnt know this because she would hide...I cought her smoking at 6 months and I ran a smacked the cig out of her hand and her stupid oh said ha I told you...oh please...you are her husband and she is carrying your child...put your foot down...
then another time my grandma came in my house and told me that my BFFF was sitting infront of her house with a bottle and she hid it behind her oh when she saw her...I ran outside and she was drinking a wine cooler grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
We kindda stopped being friends because of that and bc of her husband...but ummm the last time I went to their house she was smoking in the house with both her babies in the house...closed foors and windows...NEVER spoke to her again...my son has asthma and I brought him to play with her oldest and shes gonna light infront of my son?! grrrrrrrrrrr

That's absolutely disgusting. No regard for her unborn child, the baby doesn't get a say in what its fed, it our job as caregivers to make sure they get the nutrition they need to get the best chance at a healthy life! Someone should take the narcotics away from her and box her ears. :gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->